Wednesday 7 January 2015

Example of how to use photoshop

During today's lesson we were given a task to do. Our task was to try and create a good digipak using the photos that we were provided with. The photos that we were given were very bad quality and we were only given 4 photos. I have tried to create the best digipak that I can within the small amount of time that I had. I have focuses on using 3 colours which are black, light purple and dark purple for the writing because I think they work well together. I have used this image because it seems like it works well with the background colour. I have only used Photoshop a few times before so I now know that I need to watch YouTube tutorials to try and improve my skills so that I can create a good digipak for my  coursework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment