Thursday 6 November 2014

PLANNING: Adding effects on iMovie


I wanted to see how the footage would look with effects added on such as slow motion, colour brightness, fast motion and black and white imagery. I used iMove to change the colouring of the footage to make it look more HD and professional. I may not use this software when it comes to our end product, however i'll learn to use Final Cut Pro and learn how to add filters etc. 
Adding different filters and changing the saturation allows me to see how it would look when we do it in our worn music video. By using iMovie, it hows helped me develop my skills in editing, mostly because we haven't started editing properly during lessons. Having different effects such as mirroring effects makes our video much more fun to watch, and it'll never bore the audience, which is why I tried experimenting with a few. 
Adjusting the colour and brightness 
Timeline of footage: 



Tools to use, slow motion, speeding up, cropping etc. 

Types of video effects you can use: 

No comments:

Post a Comment