Saturday 29 November 2014

PRODUCTION: Evaluation Question 4 Notes


Mind Map created by laurenn_l with ExamTime

Throughout the process of blogging have a aimed to use a variety of media technologies. Above you can see which ones I used. I found that some worked better for certain blog posts than others.

For example:
  • Blog posts on production, were mostly pictures worked better with using photo technologies like kizoa and photosnack where short captions could also be added.
  • For short notes and bullet points during planning that website notes was used and for notes on evaluation questions.
  • When researching presentation technologies were the best because of the mass amounts of detailed information used. 
  • For analysis and evaluation blog posts I liked to make videos. I used camtasia for this to record my screen and edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment