Monday 10 November 2014

Reflection on filming

I think overall filming was very successful. As a group we worked well together because we always listened to one another. Before every filming day we planned all of the shots that we wanted to film and what each of us will be doing on the day. As Lauren was the main singer she was not able to film or help with behind the scenes so myself, Ashley and Madihah tried to change our positions in the group every day. On some days I would be the one that filmed and on others it would be Ashley or Madihah. On the days that I was not the one filming then I would be either taking behind the scene photos or holding the light. After every single filming day Madihah would take home the footage to watch what we had filmed. Then she would message us in our group chat to tell us how the footage looks and what types of shots we need to film on the next day.

Example 1: Here is a photo of when we filmed at Indian Lounge. At this certain location I was filming. I filmed a range of different shots which included long shots, medium shots and close ups. Ashley was taking behind the scene photos so that we had photos to put up onto our blog afterwards.


Example 2: Here is another photo of when we filmed at Kyoto Gardens. I was the person filming at this location while Madihah took behind the scene photos and Ashley had the duty of looking after all of our stuff. 


Example 3: Here is another example. As you can see Madihah is the person filming while I took behind the scene photos. We felt like it was good that we swapped positions in the group because it made us all improve on our filming and recording skills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment