Saturday 1 November 2014

PLANNING: Reflection on blog progress:



Reflecting back on the last reflection blog post I did, I think I have achieved in now of my targets; to blog more. I have caught up with blogging, and tried to do more of independent blogs. I used a variety of different types of softwares, however I will try to find more softwares to make my work look more presentable. I feel like I need to improve on deadlines as I don't always blog every day, and this makes it harder to catch up on blogging.  I know I can do much better, I just need a little motivation. In most of my blogs, I tried to make it look more presentable and to use different types of blogs each time, as I wouldn't want to over use one software. I personally think I need to make videos of me talking, this may help me get a higher  mark in blog work. 


Before mark out of 20: 14/20
Now: 16/20 

No comments:

Post a Comment