Wednesday 5 November 2014

Teacher Half Term Progress Grade


At this time I'm currently at a B (15 marks). Honestly at first It was disappointing as this time last year I was on an A but then I realized it's not my final grade, only my first and the feedback given was really positive. For example...

  • My use of technology is strong.
  • My pitch was excellent.
  • My blog posts are great.
Now the next step for me is to do a blog post about how I will incorporate synergy which I completed the day I saw this. Above says I had 61 posts when my teacher checked it which was probably just before the half term, before we went out to film, considering now I have more than 80 posts. Which may explain why she wasn't able to see my detailed analysis of the artists website as it was completed it I didn't publish it because I wasn't 100% sure I should but now it has been published. Therefore the next time I see her I will be asking her what else I need to improve on to get my grade up to an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment