Thursday 11 December 2014

ANCILLARY: Using Photoshop For The First Time

Here is the digipak I created when using photoshop for the first time. I struggled quite a bit with coming to grips with using photoshop as tasks and features I had used on picture editing sites were harder to locate on photoshop. This digipak is very basic as I am just coming to grips with how photoshop works and all the different tools. 

I decided the digipak would be pink themed and as i thought this was what stood out in the picture and hence I decided on the name "Pink" for the album. The digipak is obviously missing lots of features like company logos, barcodes, inside panels and copyright listings. 

My next attempt at a digipak will be my real one and therefore all these details will be included and I should have improved my photoshop skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment