Thursday 4 December 2014

Progress Review Blog

My blogging work has developed tremendously though Research, planning, and the construction stages. I have spent a wise amount of time in all three blogging stages, this has allowed me to plan much easier. I did research a lot, looking at different artists, and genre's as well as different props that maybe used for each genre. The sting amount of research that i've done has helped me plan our music video. Planning the music video was really hard, so many ideas came across, and we barely had time to think about it, as we was going to have to pitch to the class. Planning was the most hardest part for me, in terms of locations and timings, however I still managed to come through.

Although it was hard, we knew what we wanted, and that was due to the research I've been doing, we were more prepared and we had back up ideas. I feel like i've successfully handles my blogging tasks. Most of my blogs are descriptive, and the use of different softwares allow me to produce better quality of work.  In terms of making our music video, it was fun but also time consuming. Whilst one person was editing, we had to take screen shots and analyse them- so we have evidence of what we did during the editing session. Although it was hard trying to figure out what shots should go where, by working in a team, and having a mutual agreement without any arguments has made it easier for us to work together and make our music video better.

I'm extremely happy with my blogging work so far, I feel like i've excelled myself a lot in contrast to last year. Looking back at my targets I wanted to do more individual blog posts, which is something i've accomplished. I counted up all my individual posts, which is a number of 51 posts. And including the group posts i have 128 posts so far.  All the post that i've made are descriptor and not boring, with not much to say. I tried to present them different, and lay them out more better. I will have an etxra 20 blog posts for researching ancillary products; this will up my blog grade.

Blogging mark out of 20- 18/20


No comments:

Post a Comment