Monday 1 December 2014

Progress review


The last time that my blog was checked I was given 17/20 by my teachers. This mark has improved by 2 marks since the last time that it was marked. I am happy with this mark because it means that I am currently on an A but I have a lot to improve on. The comments given by my teacher are that I have to do some more individual posts about how filming,editing and the whole process has been for me. For example it might be a good idea for me to create a slideshow about how editing has gone and what I have learned through the process. As a group we have done a lot of blog posts but recently I have not done a lot of individual posts so my aim for the next couple of days before our deadline on Friday is to do as many individual posts as I can. I aim to do individual posts on the filming and editing process and an evaluation of our rough cut and to analayse the feedback that we got from our target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment