Monday 8 December 2014

Ancilliary Work Brief

The next part of my advanced portfolio is the production of the ancillary texts. I have to create a digipak for the album that my music video comes from an advertisement for the release of this digipak. 

I will use the blog to show research into existing products, to show my planning for both products and the account for the construction process. I will use Photoshop for the design elements of these products and can use Quark, if I wish, for the layout and production. We will provide you with templates for the digipak that have the correct measurements (I will find both Photoshop and Quark templates in 'templates' folder on the macs) and you can use either A5 or A4 for your advertisements depending on the style that you are going for. On the teaching resources blog, linked through to the advanced portfolio, you'll find lots of examples of real digipaks and advertisements, along with student examples for analysis. Use this blog as part of your research. 



No comments:

Post a Comment