Thursday 18 December 2014

Improvements On Draft

Because this is my is my first draft there are area which need to be improved. From my feedback I need to :

Digipak:
  • The bold colours I intend on using may cover my synergy which needs to be seen. 
  • The font may be a little hard to read due to the bright colours at the background - I have to either make it stand out more or change the font.
  • Make sure all elements are added such as website and record label or labels.
  • When I start to do it I must be careful that the picture doesn't look stretched. 
Advert:
  • I should think about making the title stand out more by making it bigger compared to the artists name.
  • The use of too many colours may be distracting from the main purpose to sell the album.
  • Again the font may be hard to read with so many bright colours in the background. 
  • I have to make sure I insert a date of release.

No comments:

Post a Comment