Wednesday 15 October 2014

PITCH: Draft Digipak & Advertisement (Ashley Richmond)


The Inside Of The Draft Digipak
The Gold symbol on the CD cover is the synergy of our artist. I Put this on the CD as its her trademark and the audience will be familiar with the symbol.
Final Draft Of Cover, CD and Image Inside CD
The use of the mid shot shows part of her style and incorporates her synergy. I used an image of a person hanging onto a balloon as the last shot we want to get is off  our artist and her friends letting go of the balloons. So this will also be familiar as they'll be able to link it to her first single. 
The Back Of The Album
On the back of the cover the synergy is incorporated again. I just wanted just the synergy and the soundtrack names because it's simple which is what our artist will be known for.
Drafts of How The Digipak May Look Like
These were all the ideas I had before my final decision most incorporate the synergy at the front which is always used within other digipaks.  The first idea I had for the CD is on the far left. At first I liked it however when I asked people of what the genre was they though it would be dance/techno music which isn't our artists genre. The First idea I had for the front cover is right next to the CD with the name REN in bold. I really liked it visually however it looked to seductive for our target audience and might send out the wrong message about what our artist is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment