Sunday 19 October 2014

PLANNING: AS Vs A2

My last 'Vs' blog I said I found it easier last year when it came to research, however the planning stage has been quite busy for me which is a good thing. This time last year was busy as well but I think now I'm back in the swing of things and have started to do as much as possible because I really want to keep my current A grade. In terms of extra blogs I haven't found it hard. As I do an assigned blog an idea pops into my head which is a good thing meaning I'm understanding and able to expand in what I've learnt from my lessons. On the other hand time keeping isn't going the way I hoped. Last year in the planning stage I would of been blogging everyday however for planning it was 1-2 every two days. I would try to do 2 so it would look like I've been blogging everyday Again its just about the right blogs at the right time.

For the planning stage A2 wins this round because I'm more focused, determined and starting to get the hang of this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment