Thursday 9 October 2014

RESEARCH: Skills Audit



Since the AS year I have learnt that research is a vital process when carrying out a practical. Within the AS year I found researching exhausting considering I rarely researched. Especially for the different elements of a film and about the film industry. The fact that I was not use to researching as much as I did helped me broaden my use of different websites and not just Wikipedia. I found myself looking at social media such as Youtube and Facebook for different tasks. 

As time went on I got familiar with sites such as Prezi, Slideshare and slides.com which I had never used before and even found exciting innovative presentation software such as Powtoon. I Feel much more confident in using these software's to present my work and have been using them throughout already.  



No comments:

Post a Comment