Monday 6 October 2014

RESEARCH: Skills to audit:


Looking back at the AS year, I feel like I’ve come a long way in the process of blogging. Last year was a muddle, because it was our first year blogging, and blogging was pretty much new to me, so I did struggle in terms of finding new software’s to present my work, and new ways of communicating and displaying my work. However as the months went on, I had the help of my peers which lead me to be more  confident blogging. 

There was a big leap from AS to A2 as we started to blog straight away; which made me more determined to do better than last year. As now I know how to use certain software’s such as PowToon, which I can now do my work in half the time. At the moment I feel like I'm on the right path to exceed in my work; I'm up to date with work, and I’m posting things which is not on the blogging checklist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment