Sunday 19 October 2014

PLANNING: Reflection On Progress Blog

looking back at my reflection on progress blog for planning and the targets I self I personally feel that I he improved in terms of blog posts and software I am learning to vlog, video taping daily activities and using different software's to present my work for example Storybird. Although I am running out of software's to use I have devised a plan to make sure I don't over use a specific software which was one of my fears. My plan includes making a list of all software in which I can use for different situations for example presentations, pictures and vlogging. this makes it easy for me to mark how many times I have used a specific software and for what. Presentation wise everything is in order. My presentation skills have been shown consistently and will not change. In terms of my habit of perfection I have decided to try and focus on progress more than perfection. Perfection can come at the end but for now I'm trying to do better than last year, to the best of my ability by keeping to deadlines trying to come up with new posts and exploring learning more about music videos and the industry in my own time. 


Progress Mark Before : 13
Progress Mark After : 14
There is still room for improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment