Thursday 25 September 2014

RESEARCH: Copyright Clearance!

So i've been on the mission of trying to find a song that could be an option for making a music video to and getting copyright clearance. The artist had to be british and I decided that I wanted to do a girl. Therefore after some digging into the deep depths of my itunes, soundcloud and spotify I have found the song! It is 'Caution to the Wind' by Becky Hill.



After further research I discovered that her record company is Parlophone home to others like Coldplay, Connor Maynard, Eliza Doolittle, Two Door Cinema Club and more (and thats just naming some of the UK artists).
I ended up having to google "Parlophone record contacts" as I couldn't find any contacts on the website. I have written my copyright letter and sent it off to someone at the record label.




No comments:

Post a Comment