Tuesday 23 September 2014

Reflecting back on the AS year (Technical)


Over the past year, I have developed and improved all of my technical skills.

CAMERA
  • Using basic camera's setting to create more efficient footage eg. extra lighting
  • using tripod
  • framing; using a possible numbers of angle and shots during filming
  • saving footage into a hard drive
  • Importing footage into software eg. Final Cut Pro
FLIPCAM
  • using flipcam to take people's feedback
  • using it to evaluate my own work as it is quicker and more interesting form of self-evaluation
MAC's
  • using a screen recording video to shows how we use software’s eg. Final Cut Pro, Live Type etc.
  • transferring work from all the devices like camera, SD card, flipcam and saving into particular place
I am working on Mac's computers only in college, so sometimes I found it quite challenging to make everything work as I want. However now, I can say that I can use them quite comfortable and managing to help myself while solving problems.

SOFTWARES
  • Final Cut Pro -making a film video like thriller opening sequence, making a music video which is much more complicated.
  • Using different software for my blogs
BLOGGING
  • Posting on my work into a blog
  • Insert video form internet, pictures from storage or online sources, my own video
  • keeping everything up to date, meeting deadlines, coming back to original ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment